St. George's Mission Statement:
Through the love of God, the teachings of Jesus Christ, and the guidance of the Holy Spirit, St. George's strives to create a welcoming, worshiping, and dynamic community so that we can celebrate the Gospel of Jesus Christ in witness and service.
Prayer for St. George's:
Spirit of God, we thank You for calling us to be part of St. George's Church family. Help us to respond to Your love as a dynamic worshiping community of persons committed to Jesus Christ, serving and witnessing to Him in the world through the power of the Holy Spirit.
Fill our hearts with compassion and charity for one another. Challenge us to share within our church community and beyond, the gifts and talents You have given us. In Jesus' name. ~ Amen
- June 4: Pentecost/Anniversary Sunday (140th): BAS Eucharist.
- Presider: Gerry Punke; Eucharistic Celebrant: Rev. Peter MacRae; Cantor: Joel Pratt: Readers: Rev. Cecil Hebb & Brenda MacLaughlin;
- PoP: Eleanor Gordon; Guest Preacher: Maren McLean, Diocese of Fredericton;
- Guest Soloist: Marcel deEntrement. tenor. Reception, courtesy of the ACW, to follow.
- June 11: Trinity Sunday, BAS Eucharist, 10:00 AM
- Rev. Peter MacRae. Gerry Punke, PoP.
- Followed by Parish Council Meeting
- June 18: No Morning Service (Johnny Miles Marathon limits access to church and takes away parking)
- 7 p.m. Joint Service with Trinity United. ”Third Sunday”- maybe light refreshments after service.
- Gerry Punke will coordinate and plan this service.
- June 25, BAS Eucharist: 10:00 am
- Rev Peter MacRae with Eleanor Gordon, PoP